Follow our steps below to start working towards an eco-friendly, sustainable wardrobe!
- Shop less, choose better. Go for quality over quantity! High quality clothes that look great and will stand the test of time make for a happy wardrobe and a HAPPY PLANET!
- Shop in vintage/second hand shops. There are some great treasures to be found in shops like these, unique pieces that will set you apart from the crowd!
- Take care of the clothes you already own. If you need to reduce your wardrobe, recycle or donate to charity. 13.1 million tonnes of textiles are trashed every year and only 2 million tonnes are recovered for reuse or recycling.
- Support ethical brands, we can’t stress enough the importance of this- make sure the hands that made your clothes are happy hands. Let’s support, encourage and SPREAD the HAPPINESS!
- Buy organic. Growing organic cotton produces up to 94% less greenhouse gas emissions, the soil is nurtured- no hazardous chemicals are used and factories are regularly inspected. It is safer for the cotton farmers, safer for the planet and safer on your skin!